Feeling stressed out?
In need of a guilt free way to relax?
Want to lounge with comfort or kickback and relax in complete luxury?
Then a zero gravity recliner or lounge chair is the perfect purchase for you!
It’s true that zero gravity chairs can cost a small fortune, but there’s actually a decent array of affordable zero gravity recliners on the market these days.
Here are the best zero gravity recliners and lounge chairs to consider buying.
1. Timber Ridge Zero Gravity Chair Oversized Recliner Padded Folding Patio Lounge Chair 350lbs Capacity Adjustable Lawn Chair
- Comfortable and wide
- Folds down flat for easy transportation and storage
- Cushion is well-made and soft
- Back and head rest are adjustable to your liking
- Sturdy and lightweight
- Can hold up to 350 lbs
- Provides zero gravity relaxation
- Lumbar support
- Seat is 18 inches wide
- Seat is 19.4 inches long
- No cup holder
- Must be fully readjusted if used on different surfaces
- Cushion compresses after a few uses
Garden, Backyard Use, Blue (Folding Portable Zero Gravity Folding Zero Gravity Folding Zero Gravity Folding Zero Gravity Zero Gravity Folding Zero Gravity Folding Zero Gravity Zero Gravity Folding Zero Gravity).
2. LUCKYBERRY Oversize XL Padded Zero Gravity Lounge Chair Grey Wider Armrest Adjustable Recliner
- Wide design, 450 lb weight capacity
- Washable fabric, durable construction, cup holder
- Back recline control, neck support option, water resistant
- Adjustable headrest, soft padding for smooth recline, arms are detachable
- Comfortable armrests for various positions, no assembly required
- A great lounging option for the home or for the beach
- The seat might not fit some homes
- The chair squeaks
The LUCKYBERRY Oversized Zero Gravity Recliner has been designed for people who love endless comfort. It boasts a wide design that makes it possible for you to sit on it with your friends and family. It features an adjustable headrest and neck support for ultimate relaxation. The chair has wide armrests that you will never want to let go off.
The LUCKYBERRY Zero Gravity Recliner is super comfortable because of its soft padded recline. The fabric is washable and durable which means you can use it for years without worrying about it falling apart.
3. Perfect Chair Human Touch PC-610 Live Power Omni-Motion Walnut Zero-Gravity Recliner Premium Leather Fluid-Cell Cushion Memory Foam Jade Heat
The Perfect Chair Human Touch PC-610 by Human Touch is one of the massaging recliners that will never let you suffer from back pain. If you have a sore back, you need to try this recliner. The Human Touch PC-610 chair comes with many different features.
These features help to keep your back straight and rid you of back pain. Features include zero gravity position seating, lumbar micro-massage, head massage, and heat.
The Human Touch PC-610 has other features that make it incredibly comfortable. These features also help you stay in the zero gravity position while you are sitting. The chair provides an adjustable lumbar pillow that you can move to the desired position to make your back feel better.
4. Best Choice Products Set of 2 Adjustable Steel Mesh Zero Gravity Lounge Chair Recliners w/Pillows and Cup Holder Trays
- Mesh steel construction
- Seat bottom is soft
- Each chair has a separate cup holder
- Headrest is not removable
- Pillow is not very comfortable
- Not very sturdy for larger people
Are you looking for the best zero gravity lounge chair ?
Buying a zero gravity chair is not a small investment especially if you rate quality over budget. Luckily, the 4.2 out of 5 star rating of these chairs makes them a one of the best buys on the market.
These chairs from Best Choice Products are designed with an adjustable backrest and footrest for ultimate comfort. One of the product’s great features is its adjustable armrests with cup holders. You no longer have to hold your drink in your hand as the chair’s armrest is strategically designed to hold your drink.
5. Svago ZGR Plus Dual Power Zero Gravity Recliner
- Stylish design suitable for any room
- Can tilt into a full zero gravity position
- The reclined position feels like relaxing on a lounge chair
- Can fold flat for easy storage
- Lockable swivelling footrest
- Includes an electric swing
- Very comfortable
- Includes matching footstool
This zero gravity recliner is like an upgrade to your regular lounge chair. The chair can recline into a fully zero gravity position, which will help you relax till you fall asleep. The reclined position will feel like relaxing on a lounge chair.
The recliner can also tilt completely flat so that you can use it like a regular lounge chair. The recliner can fold flat for easy storage, which means you won’t need to make any extra room for it when you turn your room into a man cave.
You can also adjust the recliner into different positions. The recliner is lockable as well so that your footrest will stay in place while you relax.
6. AmazonBasics Outdoor Zero Gravity Lounge Folding Chair
- Durable steel
- Folds easily and fits conveniently in a backpack
- Comes in 5 different colors
- Comfortable fabric
- Great price
- Made to take the sun
- Stable legs
- Heavy & sturdy
- Very roomy
- Can get wet or dirty
- A little heavier than other foldable chairs
- Less padded and doesn’t break down as easily as others
- Must unfold chair before sitting in it
- Chair is a little smaller than it appears
With these perfect zero gravity chairs, you can sit comfortably outside with the family, friends or by yourself. These chairs come at a great price, and they are large enough to fit up to 300 lbs. On top of that, they are also made to prevent spills or stains on them.
You can fold these chairs as easy as a boogie board and can store them in a bag that goes with them. You can just throw them in the trunk or in your backpack and pack up to head about anywhere in North America. These camping chairs are very sturdy and will stay in place no matter what happens because of their comfortability.
7. Cozzia Dual Power ZG Recliner
- Adjustable headrest
- Smooth and powerful massage
- You can adjust the intensity of the zero gravity setting
- Suitable for various weight ranges
- Lasts for a long time
The Cozzia hard-working Dual Power ZG Recliner is one of the best zero gravity chair you can buy on the market right now. It’s a reliable recliner with a couple of awesome additions, a headrest and a footrest.
There’s nothing more relaxing than a satisfying massage. This recliner comes with a powerful massage system that will help you relax your muscles after a long day of work. The massage system included is an 18-speed, full-body massage that is sure to soothe your sore limb muscles.
Aside from that cool, soothing massage, the Zero Gravity Recliner also guarantees zero gravity when you rest. It can be adjusted to suitable positions so that you can plank, stay seated or lie down easily. The massage uses only dual motors, which means you can choose from two types of massage: shiatsu or air pressure.
8. Four Seasons BeiJiaEr
- You don’t feel a thing when reclining on this chair because the back support is perfectly aligned with your spine
- Stable and wide legs
- A generous armrest that can be moved
- Perfect for use by the pool or in the garden
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Comes with a durable carrying case
- The carrying case can also be used to protect the chair from rain
The Four Seasons is a best-selling chair that is really comfortable and easy to use. With just one click, you can select between 2 reclining positions to find the one that is optimal for your needs.
The frame is really stable and wide, so you don’t have to worry about tipping backward. The armrest is also wide and comfortable. This chair has a 270 degree swivel so that you can always find a position that is the best for you.
This chair reclines to a horizontal position, which is a great way to relax after a long day at work. You can even drink something when reclining.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the best brand of zero gravity chairs?
One of the most significant aspects of comfort when it comes to zero gravity chairs is the material from which the chair is made. Over time, most zero gravity chairs won’t hold up to the elements but an aluminum chair will offer faster drying time.
There are also more portable zero gravity chairs (such as those by Sun Island) made out of thermolite that will often have to be taken inside at night to dry.
When considering a zero gravity chair, you’ll also want to take into account weight capacity. All of the chairs on this list are good for weights up to 400 lbs so you shouldn’t have to worry about fitting on them. If you want a zero gravity chair, don’t go over 400 lbs.
Can you lay on your stomach on a zero gravity lounge chair?
If you have ever tried to lay on your stomach on a regular chair, you may find yourself a little surprised to learn that you can comfortably lay on your stomach on a zero gravity chair. You’d think that being parabolic in shape would negate that ability, but the shape does not prohibit it. In fact, gravity is removed from your rectum by the shaped chair. Your weight is dissipated over the entire chair, so you are not crushed into one point in any way.
Laying on your stomach is also possible on a zero gravity chair because the cushioning is so thick and luxurious that it can handle loads that would not be possible on a regular couch.
Of course, if you prefer to not lay on your stomach, that is also an option. How you lay on your back is also possible. Zero gravity chairs are extremely versatile.
Are zero gravity chairs worth it?
Twice the weight (twice the cost) is a big decision to make, but if you’re already sold on the idea of a zero gravity chair, then it’s a worthy investment. Zero gravity chairs offer a number of benefits, like versatility and mobility. They are also healthier, which means that they can lead to more active lifestyles. If that sounds attractive to you, then a zero gravity chair may be worth the extra investment.
Do zero gravity chairs fully recline?
Yes, most zero gravity reclining chairs will completely recline, or lay back until you’re lying flat on your back. These chairs usually do not use a backrest, rather the recliner back is a flat surface to lay on.
When searching for the best zero gravity recliners—especially for those shoppers on a budget—we recommend the 2232R-2 Prowler by Sunland as our top choice. We like this chair because it is made of quality polyester which means it will last a long time and it won’t matter too much if your child gets a little messy when relaxing in it after a hard day of play. It also comes with a matching ottoman that allows you to relax in complete comfort.